So after you have seen what gives me creative inspiration and resources for knowledge (besides the internets) here is a look around at other areas and my desk setup.
So this is the view of my office looking out from my desk.
1. Various published articles including Photoshop User Magazine
2. Photo of my wife and I
3. Photoshop print entitled “Frank N’ Bride” from Photoshop World Vegas 2012 (complete with steampunk goggles)
4. Frank and Dean
5. “Creativity is a Blood Sport” and don’t you forget it.
6. Epson scanner
7. File cabinet with who knows what inside
8. My original Macbook Pro
9. External hard drive #1 – the backup drive
10. External hard drive #2 – the beta test drive
11. External hard drive #3 – the storage drive
12. My current MacBook Pro – Mid 2011 edition with SSD drive
13. Wacom Inkling (under the monitor)
14. Wacom Intuous 4 with Mouse and Stylus
15. Green Army Men coffee mug from Christmas 2013.
The view from the back is just as fun…
1. Star Trek door communicator – it makes the swooshing door sound when people walk into my office. It also has a Red Alert alarm if needed.
2. Creative Suite and Creative Cloud posters from past product launches.
3. Photoshop World Wisconsin delegation promo from Photoshop World DC 2012
4. Mask of former Adobe Sr. VP John Loiacono
5. French Paper Co. collectible cards – uncut
6. Various lanyards from over three years of conferences and events including an Adobe ID badge somewhere in there…
7. Published articles from Adobe (more in the hallway but these were my first two)
So that ends my brief but fun tour of my creative space. Keep watching my blog for posts as the tour and travel season is starting up for Adobe and C2. I will be posting from the road and also musings both creative and tutorial inspired from my office when I’m home.